Gmail, the mailing service from Google is the most used mailing service without any doubt. Large amounts of people use Gmail for their primary source of communication. But many people might not be aware of the various features that the Gmail offers. Don’t worry I will let you know the various useful features that the service offers its users. But as of now in this article, I am going to show you the process of enabling the preview pane feature in your Google account.
This feature helps to have an email preview on the same screen that you are along with the other emails on one side. This gives the users ease of access to the various emails in the Inbox and makes easy to switch between the emails.
Steps for enabling the preview pane feature:
- At first, you must be logged into your Gmail account
- You will see a gear icon on the top right corner of your screen, click on it and then click on settings
- Then you will be directed to another screen with various options, now choose labs tab
- Now you will see search for a lab option there, type preview pane in the box and you will find the preview pane result below, just enable it and click on save changes
- Google will load the page again after saving the settings
- Now you can see an icon just beside the gear icon on the top-right corner of the screen where you can change the orientation of the pane, you can choose either vertical or horizontal.
That is it you are now done with setting up and can now be able to view email preview.