Chrome, the most popular and widely used browser from Google has many features. There are some useful keyboard shortcuts to make the task very easy and simple in Chrome that I am going to introduce you in this article. So let us have a look at those
- Ctrl + 1-9: Use this shortcut for switching between the tabs. Use 1 for the first tab, 2 for the second tab and so on
- Ctrl + Tab: This keyboard shortcut lets you move to the tab which is on the immediate right to the currently active tab
- Ctrl + Shift + Tab: Using this you can move from the current tab to the tab on its immediate left
- Ctrl + Shift + N: Open Incognito mode using this shortcut
- Ctrl + Shift + T: Use this shortcut to reopen the tab that you closed accidentally, use this multiple times, to reopen multiple tabs that you just closed.
- Ctrl + Shift + Delete: This shortcut leads you directly to the Clear browsing data page where you can clear cookies, cache, history and all
- Ctrl + L: Use this shortcut to quickly head to the Omnibox
- Shift + Esc: Use this shortcut to open Chrome’s task manager
- Ctrl + W: Use this to quickly close the currently active tab
- Ctrl + N: Open a new window with this keyboard shortcut
- Ctrl + T: This lets you open a new tab
These browser shortcuts are very useful and will definitely make your task simple, so do try them for sure.