Keyboard shortcuts make our lives much productive and pretty simple as well. The task becomes easier and can be performed faster with the help of shortcut keys. And the VLC media player is among the various apps that pack some very cool and interesting shortcuts. The application is definitely the go-to destination when it comes to watching videos for many people and if you are also one among them then the following VLC shortcuts are definitely going to help you to make your task simple and easy.
- Enter into full-screen mode and watch your favourite videos in the VLC player by just simply using the shortcut key F11.
- Very few people know this shortcut key but it is the most useful and also the most wanted shortcut key as well as it helps to pause the video if something else needs your attention while you watch videos on VLC media player. Just click on the spacebar and video will be paused and after you are done and ready to watch the video again then press the space bar again.
- Wanna skip the video that you are watching or would like to backward the video and watch the things that you just missed here are the simple shortcuts that will help you
- Control the volume of the video that you are watching by simply using the very cool VLC shortcuts Ctrl + Up/Down arrow.
- This shortcut is just so much required and very useful as well, mute the video by using the very handy VLC shortcut, mute the video by simply using the “M” key on your keyboard.
- Use the Ctrl + O shortcut for quickly accessing the media from your library.
- Use the key “A” for changing the aspect ratio of the video that you are currently watching.
- The controls in the VLC media player can be hidden by simply using the Ctrl + H shortcut key.
- The shortcut keys “N” and “P” simple helps you to switch between the tracks in your playlist.
- Take a screenshot of your video screen by using the shortcut key Shift + S.
These simple and pretty useful keyboard shortcuts thus help the user to do various simple tasks quickly without having to touch the mouse.