Searching for text on the web pages in the desktops or laptops is pretty simple and we all might have got used to that process. We just need to press CTRL + F in the PCs and the search box opens, we just type the word we are searching for on the web page and then press enter. This action will highlight the word we entered in the web page wherever it is present or found.
But when we think of the same word or text searching process on the mobile, many of us may not be aware of that process, don’t worry today we are going to learn the process and trust me it is pretty simple.
Searching for a text in Google Chrome for Android:
- Open the Google Chrome browser on your Android
- Open any random web page or any web page you want
- Click on the Three dot icon on the top-right corner of the device’s screen
- Now from the drop down menu, select Find in the page option
- Now, finally type in the word that you are searching for on the web page and you will see the text highlighted
- You can use the arrow icons next to the search box for jumping between the words highlighted on the web page.
Isn’t it simple? try text searching in your device next time.