The most attractive and interesting thing about the smartphones is the unlocking system. While the Android phones have many types of locking systems like the password, pin, etc. pattern lock is considered as the most used and most secure way of protecting your device. It is not only secure but also convenient for the users to remember and enter while trying to unlock the device.
If you wish to protect your Windows PC with the same pattern lock system, then follow the steps below
- First of all, you need to download Maze Lock for Windows
- Install it on your PC and launch the application
- ‘Z’ is the default pattern in that application, just enter the z pattern and then you will find a reset option which you can replace with your new pattern
- The pattern dots can be changed there are 3*3, 4*4, 5*5 options available
- Click on the General tab where you can find a lot of options to do various customizations
- You can find the option Autolock at Windows Startup turn it on/off as per your choice
- You can also find various other options, customise them according to your choice and finally click on ok
- Now you are done with the settings, to turn the pattern screen lock on your Windows PC on, then just head to the hidden icon menu in the task bar and click on Maze Lock
- If you or anyone wants to unlock the system will have to enter the pattern lock
So, just follow these simple steps and enjoy the best feature in your Android phone on your PC now.