Google Play store has a huge collection of apps with more than 2,00,000 apps in it. While a lot of the applications are available for free download, there are also some paid apps which you need to purchase before having to check them out.
Amazon runs a parallel store where you can get the chance to actually try them before buying.
But the best way where you can try the apps in Google Play store is just buying them and then returning them for the full refund. Here is how you can do that
- Go for any app that you might want to try either from your desktop or from your Android device and just buy that app by paying for it
- After downloading and installing the application, you can go and check it out for the next 10-12 minutes
- After you are finished with checking out the application, just head to the android market, then go to My Apps, then select the app which you want to have refund for
- You can find a refund button there which you can just hit and find the app automatically uninstalled from your device
- After the uninstall has been done, it will ask you for the reason of returning the application, check ‘I’d rather not say option here’ and the app amount will be refunded
Thus refunding option in the Google’s app market can be helpful to us like this. But there are a few important things which you need to remember while doing this refund process
- The refund time of an app is only up to 15 minutes after you download it from the Google play store, after 15 minutes the refund option will be disappeared
- The refund option works only one time, if you have refunded the app once, you won’t get the option to refund even after you uninstall and reinstall the app
Thus this is the best trick where you can try paid apps.