Unlocking your android device can be done in various ways. Like I have mentioned in my earlier articles, you can easily unlock your device without having to enter any PIN, password or pattern as they will be irritating at times. I have described you the process of unlocking a phone using the face detection feature in my earlier article. If you haven’t checked it yet Click here
I used it for a lot of time. I want to try new every time and the unlocking process has a lot of options that we can try. So, today let us go through the simple process of unlocking an android device with a simple voice command.
- Go to settings in your android device
- Then click on security
- As this is one of the smart unlock features we are going to use, first your device must be locked using any of the other secured locking features like a pattern, pin, or password.
- Then you will see an option smart lock, click on it
- Now confirm the password that you have set
- It will take you to a screen which says about smart lock, just read it and click on understood
- Then click on Trusted voice
- Here turn on ‘From any screen’ and ‘Trusted voice’ options using the toggle button
- It will take you to another screen, click on Get started
- In the next page, just say Ok Google command three times after which it detects your voice and directs to the next page with some information, click on Yes I’m in
- Confirm your password for the last time
- Finally, click on finish.
Use this simple set up process and unlock your device using the Ok Google voice command.