Google assistant has quite a lot of features and it even allows you to lock and unlock your Android phone with just a simple voice command. Now let us dig deep into the subject and see how you can do this on your phone, to start with this process, your phone should have Google assistant enabled in it. If you don’t have it enabled in your device, then you must check out our article on it earlier and here it is
Once you have the smart assistant from Google on your phone, then just follow these simple steps
• First, you need to have an additional to lock your device and you can use Off+, Screen off, Lock Screen for that purpose
• After installing one of these apps, just open the Assistant and tap on the drawer icon
• Tap the three dot icon and then click on Settings>Shortcuts
• Tap the blue + button there
• Fill the new shortcut with
When I say Ok Google: Lock phone
Google Assistant Should do: Open Screen Off
• And then click Save
You can change the voice command to anything that you may feel comfortable with. And you can even use any app in the place of Screen off, if you wish to open any particular application with that command.
Now to unlock your Android phone, you can simply say that voice command that you have set. Simply switch your lock and unlock system in your device and make the process of locking, unlocking hassle free and quick as well.