Google photos is a wonderful application and is also a very popular one among the android users. It has a lot of features for the users which include from the automatic backup of your photos to sharing the pictures to everywhere you want. Whereas there are some more very lesser known interesting and most useful features of this amazing android app that you should know. So, here we go
Amazing Google Photos Features
- Selecting the assistant button and then the animation button will let you create a neat GIF with a collection of selected photos of your choice. You can choose from 2-50 photos.
- Google photos application even allows you to make photo collages without the need of any third party application. You can create collages of 2 photos to up to 9 photos. Just click on the assistant tab and then click on collage and select the photos.
- This app from Google even allows you to do little adjustments to your photos. It can be done by just selecting a photo and then clicking on the edit button with a pencil icon. You can crop the pictures, set the adjustments manually or even select from the preset aspect ratios.
- Just sit and watch the slideshow of the pictures on your device by simply selecting a photo and then clicking on the three dot icon and then selecting the slideshow.
- You can back up any device folders to your account. Slide the left sidebar on the screen, click on settings, then select Backup and sync, now tap on backup device folders. It then shows you all the device folders that contain images.
- You can share the photo from this android app to anywhere you want and to anyone you want. Just click on the photo and then select the share icon shown on the top and it will show you the sharing options. You can easily share to Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, WhatsApp, Mail, Messaging and in various apps that you have on your android device.
So, don’t miss to try these things and use the Google Photos app more smartly.