From the last two articles, we have been discussing the increasing demand for the video calling services. But during this period of lockdown, there is also an increasing demand for online payment portals. There are already plenty of options available while the earlier ones are introducing some new facilities in an instant to attract the users and make their heads turn towards them. Amazon Pay Later is one such a service that Amazon recently launched. Let us get into more details about it.
What Amazon Pay Later is exactly?
Amazon has chosen Capital Float as its lending partner. You can get an instant credit of up to Rs. 20,000.
There are also different options available under this, and you can actually choose to buy now and pay later, which means next month. The maximum limit under this option is Rs. 10,000.
Who are eligible?
Amazon India has listed some criteria that you need to fulfill to be eligible for the Amazon Pay Later option. You need to have the following details linked to your Amazon Pay account.
- Must be at least 23 years of age
- A verified mobile number
- A valid permanent account number (PAN)
- Bank account
- Address proof (includes Driving license, Voter ID card, Aadhaar card, Utility Bills, and Passport)
- Good credit bureau history
For all these to happen, you should be having an Amazon Pay account. You can enable it by following the below steps.
- First, open the Amazon shopping application and you should have your account logged in, click on the hamburger icon, then tap on Amazon Pay Later option.
- Then you will be redirected to the registration page, where you need to tap on the option ‘activate in 60 seconds’ to start the KYC process.
- If in case you are already done with the KYC verification of your Amazon Pay account, then you won’t need any further process to be completed. Just enter the last four digits of your PAN card to verify it.