Every Android user definitely wishes to have a huge battery life on their device. But managing to get the best out of your battery is definitely a difficult task.
There are a number of Android applications available in the Google play store that can help the users to get the most out their battery and you may also have tried number of apps, but here we are presenting you an application which used to work only on rooted devices earlier, but now it has been made available for all the devices running Android Marshmallow or later versions.
Naptime For Better Life
This Android app can help you in extending your device’s battery life.
You can download the Naptime application from the Google Play store for free.
Android introduced a feature that helps in getting an extended battery life with its Marshmallow update and subsequently refined the feature in its following operating system updates Nougat and Oreo. And that feature is called Doze. This feature cuts the power consumption when the device is not in use and thus increases the life of the battery.
Naptime offers the users Super Doze feature. The application sets the Doze mode to gets activated 5 seconds after you turn the device’s screen off. The application even comes with a lot of configuration options where the users can whitelist certain application that they don’t wish run in the background.
Here are the few steps you are required to follow up this application on your device that is not rooted
- It requires users to activate a few settings through the ADB, get the SDK Tool for Windows unzip the folder
- You must have the Developer options enabled on your device, if not enabled just tap the build number in your about phone seven times to enable it
- Then connect your device to your computer and open SDK tools folder you downloaded
- Shift + Right-click inside the folder and choose the option open command window there
- Type adb -d shell pm grant com.franco.doze android.permission.DUMP and hit enter
- Then type adb -d shell pm grant com.franco.doze android.permission.WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS and hit enter
- You are now done and can launch the naptime application
Try this Android app and find the difference.