We all may have experienced the annoying pop-ups that occupy the whole screen while we are attempting to do something. And these will be very much irritating in smart phones as it is a little screen. Its not conveniently easy to get out of the pop-ups on the smart phones. But don’t worry many of the popular browser have some inbuilt blockers using which you can get rid of these annoying moments.
When it comes to the most popular browser, Google Chrome, it also has the built in blocker and follow these simple steps to enable it
Steps for enabling pop-up clocker in Google Chrome for Android:
• Open the Chrome browser
• Now just click on the three dot icon on the top right corner of the window
• Now select Settings from the drop down menu
• And then go to Site settings
• Then click on pop-ups
• Check whether the toggle button is turned off or not, it should be turned off for blocking the ads
• If the toggle is turned on, that means you are allowing the ads in your browser
So, just set up like these using these pretty simple steps and make your Android browser experience better.