Google’s interactive voice assistant the Google assistant is pretty cool to use. It gives us the related cards based on our search information in the cache memory. It works with a simple voice command Ok Google. But there are some cool tricks that you might be unaware of and here are all those simple tips we are presenting for you.
Google Assistant Tricks
- With the Google assistant available on your device you can set up with the smart lock feature the ability to unlock your device with your voice command. Simple saying Ok Google will unlock the device.
Here is how you can do that <a href=” “>Download</a>
- It is pretty good at handling things for you, just say it to remember something which you think you may forget and ask it about it later when you need the information.
Example: Just say Remember that my purse is on the sofa and it will remember. Later you can ask the assistant about it.
- It can show you your messages and emails as well. Just ask it to show the messages or mails on a particular date and it will present them on your screen. You can even send replies from there.
- This will even present the outlook at your day, you just have to ask it how does my day look like and you can customize the results it shows at Google assistant Settings> My day, and customize the things as you like.
- It can even help you to take a selfie and you don’t have to bother about clicking with one hand and can have a perfect selfie. It will show 3 seconds count down and smile before it clicks.
- Ask the assistant to show your photos and it will launch your photos from the Google photos.
- It helps you to easily translate something to any other language you want. Just say the sentence or word followed by the language and it will show you the result.
- One of the cool tricks is that you can make the assistant speak Morse code, just say can you speak Morse code to it and listen.
Don’t miss to try these awesome and simple tips to get the best out of it.