Chrome, the most popular and widely used browser from Google has many features. There are some useful Chrome shortcuts to make the task very easy and simple in Chrome that I am going to introduce you in this article. So let us have a look at those.
Keyboard shortcuts make our lives easier. We have emphasized their importance from time to time. Whether it is for Windows or shortcuts for social networking websites like Facebook and Twitter. Our web browsers also have various inbuilt keyboard shortcuts.
Chrome Shortcuts For Better Browsing
- Ctrl + 1-9: Use this shortcut for switching between the tabs. Use 1 for the first tab, 2 for the second tab and so on
- Ctrl + Tab: This is one of the best Chrome shortcuts that lets you move to the tab which is on the immediate right to the currently active tab
- Ctrl + Shift + Tab: Using this you can move from the current tab to the tab on its immediate left
- Ctrl + Shift + N: Open Incognito mode using this shortcut
- Ctrl + Shift + T: Use this shortcut to reopen the tab that you closed accidentally, use this multiple times, to reopen multiple tabs that you just closed.
- Ctrl + Shift + Delete: This shortcut leads you directly to the Clear browsing data page where you can clear cookies, cache, history and all
- Ctrl + L: Use this shortcut to quickly head to the Omnibox
- Shift + Esc: Use this shortcut to open Chrome’s task manager
- Ctrl + W: Use this to quickly close the currently active tab
- Ctrl + N: Open a new window with this Chrome shortcut
- Ctrl + T: This lets you open a new tab
- CTRL + Enter: Adds www and .com to the name of the website typed in the address bar. For example, type Fossbytes in the address bar and press CTRL + Enter. It will autocomplete to
These browser shortcuts are very useful and will definitely make your task simple, so do try them for sure. There is an unending list of such useful browser keyboard shortcuts, the ones mentioned above are the basic.