Using multiple accounts in an android phone can be done in many ways. Downloading applications like Parallel space, 2 Face, 2 Accounts etc is one method and the most popularly used method because it is user friendly in nature. But it has some disadvantages like the apps performance may be bad in low end android phones. So, the other method to use multiple apps with various accounts in one android phone is cloning the apps.
Now here in this piece of article I am going to introduce you to the process of cloning through very simple steps.
Cloning an application and installing it for the second time:
- For the first time when you download the app, you can do all normally by downloading it from the store and installing it and then setting up with your primary account.
- Now if you want to download the same application for the second time, first of all you should have an application called Cloner which is available in the Google Playstore. Here is the link to download it. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.applisto.appcloner
- Now after downloading and installing the above application, when you open it, it will show you a list of applications that you already have in your phone installed.
- Tap on the particular application that you wish to clone, then it will show you the details about the application.
- Click on the check mark, and then tap Ok on the pop up box that will show up.
- Then the process of app cloning will be started.
- Once the cloning is completed, it will automatically prompt you to install the application. That’s it you are done with the cloning of the application and now your phone will have two apps, so that you can easily maintain multiple accounts on your phone.
The Cloner app will contain a cloned app tab which will contain the apk’s that you can share with your friends.
So don’t miss use this wonderful cloning application for using multiple accounts in one android phone and that too following a very easy process.