Reading is a very good habit and it is always welcome to read new things. But the thing is there is a lot of stuff to read and we cannot give it continuous attention these days. Some people prefer reading articles at some intervals. There are some awesome applications like Pocket available to save/bookmark the articles offline, but until there is a way to mark our reading progress that doesn’t seem to be good.
New stuff to read is always welcome, but the problem is that there’s just too much stuff to read these days, and our attention is fighting a losing battle.
Save The Progress Of The Article That You Are Reading
There is a chrome extension which serves that purpose called Markticle. It helps the users to return to the exact same position in the article that they are previously reading.
- Just go to the Chrome Webstore and install the chrome extension You can find the icon of the extension on the right of the screen along with the other extensions in the Google Chrome.
- Now you have to sign up in the app using your credentials.
- Now open the article that you would like to bookmark, then select a part of the text in that article to mark.
- Now press the ‘M’ key on your keyboard or just right click and then select add to mark.
- Finally, you can add some descriptive tags or notes to the article that you are saving to read later.
- All your marks will be saved to your online account and you can easily access them by clicking on the extension’s icon in the browser.
- You can click on the saved marks to start reading the article from where you have stopped earlier.
You can even delete them by just clicking on the ‘X’ icon on the saved mark.