Among the many cool and really awesome features of the Android devices, the ambient display feature is one. It, in fact, gives the users the convenience of viewing a dreading the notifications from various applications right from their lock screen and this is made available to the Android users who have android lollipop version or above installed in their devices. So, here we present you the process that you need to follow to get this amazing feature on your device and this process helps in getting this feature on any android device.
And as not everyone has their phones rooted we are presenting you to the process of enabling this ambient display on devices that are not rooted, so that it helps the maximum number of people.
- And to move forward or to just begin the process, you will need an Android app called the AcDisplay
- You can find this application available in the Google play store and it is available for free that you can get it downloaded and installed on your device for free
- Then open the application and you will have to enable the AcDisplay option as it will be in off mode by default
- When you try to turn it on, it will ask you for a few permissions and do grant it them by simply clicking allow
- Then click on the three dot icon on the top right corner of the screen and then tap on the settings option
- Then tap on active mode option and tap on the disable on low battery option and it means the feature will be disabled when it is in low battery mode
- You can also go through the various other settings of the application by exploring the application and make it custom according to your needs and requirements
We hope and wish these simple steps helped you in getting the wonderful feature on your device.