Google Chrome is indeed one of the best operating systems. Browser extensions in Google Chrome are one of the most powerful features. Visit the Chrome web store to install your favourite extensions on the web browser. However you can force and allow specific extensions to run even in the Google Chrome Incognito Mode. It is actually very much easy to do, here is how you can do that.
Steps To Enable Extensions in Google Chrome Incognito Mode
- As a first step, open your Google Chrome web browser on your PC
- Then click on the ‘Extension’ option that can be found as an icon on the toolbar, then select ‘Manage Extensions’
Make sure you are running on the latest version of the Google Chrome browser as you will find this option in the latest version itself
- Now Chrome’s extension page will open
- Now locate the name of the extension that you would like to enable in the Google Chrome Incognito Mode. Then click on details
- On the next page, just enable the option ‘Allow in Incognito’
- Now, you can open the Incognito window and click on the extension icon. You will find the extension name there
That is it. You are done with the setup. This is all about enabling extensions in Google Chrome incognito mode.