We all know the fact that all our personal data is openly saved in our file explorer. But what else can we do? Many of us find it comfortable and convenient. But what about security and privacy? For all those people who feel concerned about their data, here are some of the simple steps that the users can follow to encrypt and decrypt files. Follow the steps below.
Here Is How You Can Encrypt And Decrypt Files
- As a first step, you first need to get the application Andrognito 2 downloaded and installed on your device
- Then when you launch the application, it will ask you for a few details where you need to enter your name, pin, then click on the arrow
- Then in the next screen confirm the pin to proceed
- Next screen shows you the boxes regarding the security question, just fill them up
- Next page will be about creating a vault for quick access
- After creating the vault, you will then be taken to the home screen of the app
- Here you can browse the files that you have on your Android device and add them here in the newly created vault
- Just select all the files you wish to add to the vault and after adding them all, just tap on the icon on the top right of the screen to encrypt the files
You are now done with the encryption on files, here is how you can decrypt files.
- Open the application Andrognito 2, now you need to enter the four-digit pin that you have set up
- Then it will display all the encrypted files that you have encrypted earlier, just select the required files and then tap on the icon on the top right of the screen
That is it. These are the simple steps to encrypt and decrypt files on your Android devices.