Sometimes, we may find something interesting and may want to use it somewhere or send it to someone. But rewriting the text isn’t a cool way if it is a lengthy text, copying and pasting the text by extracting the text from images. There are a few tools that can help you with this task and Project Naptha is one such cool Chrome extension that helps you directly extract text from the images on the internet without having to download them.
Extracting Text From Images Using A Chrome Extension
This Chrome extension reduces the strain of downloading the images before extracting text from them. Here are the few steps you need to follow
- Download Project Naptha Chrome extension from the Chrome’s web store
- Then a pop-up window will appear, just click on add extension option there
- Now just open any image with text in the browser
- Just select the text on the image and right-click on it
- Then from the pop-up menu select Copy text
- That is it you can now paste the text you just copied wherever you want
Using this useful extension you can thus extract text easily. Using the text from images is easy now with this Chrome extension.