There is no doubt that everyone who must be having a smartphone would have taken at least a couple of screenshots. If we talk about Android devices, there are plenty of Android applications available on the Google Play store that allows users to capture scrollable and full-page screenshots. Not just that, Google also offers a built-in screenshot utility tool for capturing the screen. To add device frames to the screenshots, we are going to use Snapmod. It’s one of the best screenshot mockup generator app available on the Google Play Store. Follow some of the simple steps given below to add device frames to your screenshots by using Snapmod.
Steps To Add Device Frames To Screenshots
- First of all, download and install Snapmod on your Android smartphone from the Google Play Store.
- Once done, open the app, and you will see a screen like below. You will get the general instructions on how to use the app. You can either read the instructions or skip to the main page.
- Now you will see a screen like below. Here you need to tap on ‘Model’.
- In the next step, you will be asked to select the device frame. Select as per your wish.
- Once done, tap on the middle of the screen and add the screenshot.
- The final result will look like this. Tap on the Save icon to save the screenshot.
That is it, you are done. Using these simple steps you can now successfully add screenshots into device frames.