We often find tonnes of notifications in our phone’s notification panel but we don’t get time to reply to them or we don’t feel like typing the message, in such times if there is such a thing which automatically shows some auto responsive messages as suggestions for us to send. For enabling the smart reply feature on Android, users need to use the Fluenty app which is removed from the Play Store due to certain reasons. Now, let us know how to get Smart Replies in Notifications on Android smartphones.
- The very first thing that you will have to do is that you will be installing the app called Fluentyon your Android device.
- Now after installing this app successfully, launch this app on your device and then go through some of the introductory prompt messages. After doing all the formalities that appear on the screen, you will see the main interface of the app.
- In the next step, you will be asked to sing into Fluenty. You can either use your Google or Facebook account to create an account. Once done, tap on the ‘Ok I’m Ready!’ button.
- It’s a smart reply app, so you don’t need to do anything with the app. From now on, whenever you will receive notifications from the messaging app, Fluenty will throw you the smart replies.
- If you wish to add a custom reply list, you can do that through the App settings.
- Similarly, you can adjust the text style of your notification replies also.