Music is for relaxation. Music is for soothing your mind. There might be lots of users who are very much accustomed to listening to music before going to sleep. Listening to your favorite music after a tiring day is a perfect thing to do. But the negative thing about this habit is that we put on the music and fall asleep unknowingly which will drain our battery while the music keeps on playing all through the night. This is not just about the battery draining of your mobile, but it can actually affect your sleep cycle as well as the music might disturb you. So, here we are to share you the process to set up sleep timer for music on your android devices.
Steps To Setup Sleep Timer For Music On Android Devices
- To begin with, you need to have the application named Sleep Timer installed on your device
- Once you have the app installed on your device, open it, open it
- On the launch page of the application, you will find a three dot icon on the top right corner of the application, tap on it
- Now, you will be redirected to the settings page of the application
- On the settings page, tap on the option ‘Player to launch on start’ option
- Now select the music player in which you would like to set sleep timer for music
- Now, you can head back to the main page of the application. You will find the slider and you can slide it to set the time limit
- Finally tap on the start and player option on the bottom to start the timer
That is it. You are now done with the setup and you can start playing the music on the selected app, and the music will stop playing once the timer ends.