How many other video calling platforms, applications we have, the zoom has single-handedly taken over the center stage during this lockdown period. People are relentlessly enjoying their virtual get-togethers with their near and dear ones in zoom instead of the quite huge negative uproar zoom is getting. For all those fun video calls that you have your friends, family, you don’t really have to care about anything. But if you are attending an office video call, then you should take care of your background. Zoom’s virtual background is an awesome feature that lets you change the messy background into something classy.
Steps To Follow For Changing Zoom Background
The process is a pretty simple one and it doesn’t actually include any expertise. This feature is so far available for Windows, macOS, and iOS. Android users, you still need to wait a while for this feature to roll out in the Android app. So, here you go, follow the steps below.
- As a first step, you need to click on the profile picture icon on the top right corner of the zoom video call window, then click on the Settings option.
- Under that option, you will find many other tabs, and you just head to the virtual background option and click on it, simply select an image or video from the options provided.
- Here, you can even click on the ‘+’ option to add your own image or video as a virtual background. There is no size restriction.
- If in case, you have a physical green screen in your background, you can select the option ‘I have a green screen’, this will make the task of the software which is to distinguish between you and the background easier.
- Now when you are attending a meeting, you can simply enable the virtual background by clicking on the arrow button next to start/stop video option and then select ‘choose the virtual background’ option.
So that was all about the virtual background on Zoom and how you can change it to something quirky, funny, and meaningful.