The Android application Demonstrated in this video allows you to share your computer’s Internet connection with your Android device via a USB cable.
Use Android apps that require Internet in places where you don’t have or are not allowed to have a wireless Internet connection!
Your Android device’s Internet connection is slow and unstable? You’ve your Android device already connected to your computer for charging, file syncing or app debugging? Why not use your computer’s fast, stable Internet connection on your Android device?
The current version of this app does not support Android 4.4.x Kitkat. An update is on the way.
IMPORTANT: Please be aware that this is an early version of this application. Bugs and issues might cross your way.
• Use your computer’s Internet connection on your Android device
• Works with Mac, Windows and Linux
• Works on all Android versions starting from 4.0
• NO root needed
• Easy set-up, no messing around with tons of command lines
• Connect multiple Android devices to one computer
• The only way to have wired Internet on devices that do not support Ethernet
Important: Some apps do not recognize the Internet connection because they only check for Wifi or 3G connections. This applies to recent versions of Play Store, Youtube, Facebook, WhatsApp and others.
This app requires a free server application to run on your computer that can be downloaded here: http://bit.ly/RevTetServer. The Java Runtime version 1.7 or later is needed on the computer. Depending on your system, device drivers may have to be installed.
App Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.floriandraschbacher.reversetethering.free