The android operating system is very much known for its massive ecosystem. You will understand this with a simple example, just take a look at the different range of apps that are available in the Google play store that serve different purposes. There are apps for every purpose and it all depends on your choices, purposes, uses whether you use them or not. Among the tonnes and tonnes of useful apps available in the Google play store, Gbaord is a highly useful keyboard app from Google.
Recently, this useful keyboard app got a new feature that supports the users to translate text in real-time. This feature is actually hidden under the keyboard layout. Google translate is integrated into the Gboard which allows users to type and translate live.
Steps to translate text in real-time
- First of all, open Google Play Store and update the Gboard app if you already have it or else download it and install it on your android device.
- Now, just to set up, open any application where you can type. You can pick WhatsApp. After opening it, just tap on the Chatbox to open Gboard. Then, tap on the ‘three dots’ on the top right of the keyboard.
- You will find a bunch of options there. Just tap on the ‘Translate’ icon.
- Then, you will get a pop-up asking for confirmation. Tap on ‘Ok’.
- Then, you will get the translating board on the top of the keyboard where you will find the text box, then the language boxes.
- Here in the translating board section, type the text which you want to send and then select the language to which you wish to translate.
- After selecting the language, you will find the text translated to the language that you have selected.
That is it! You are done with the steps. Follow these steps and translate the text in realtime. Hope you found this article useful. If you liked it and found it useful, also share it.