Screen recording is used by many people on their computers, laptops, tablets and smartphones for various purposes. Gaming people use this recording feature for recording their gaming achievements. And many of us record screens for sending how-to videos for our friends and family. For this purpose, we use various third party recording applications, but for those people who use Windows 10, there is a built-in screen recorder.
Here is how to use built-in screen recorder:
- Click on the Start button and then click on the Xbox application.
- After opening the app, then just hit the combo keys Win + G on the screen which you want to take a screenshot or record which opens the Game Bar.
- The game bar asks you where whether it is game where you need to just lie and check the box that says “Yes, This is a game”
- After doing that you will see a game bar with the following options
- You can just hit on the screenshot to take a screenshot of your screen or click on Start recording to record the screen.
The screenshots and screen recordings can be found in the C:\Users:\[username]:\Videos:\Captures or even Game DVR tab of the Xbox app has your recordings and screenshots.
That is it, using these steps you can very easily record the screen without the help of any third party app in Windows 10.