Android is very much known for its customizations. Beginning from customizing wallpapers to some hidden advanced settings, there is so much more to explore in an android operating system. Have you ever tried something different for your android device wallpaper. Forget about finding different wallpapers from the web, you will be amazed if I tell you a thing. You can actually set a GIF as wallpaper in your android device.
Now, in this article, we are here to present you the step by step procedure for that.
Steps To Set A GIF As Wallpaper In Android
- As a first step, you need to get the application GIPHY installed in your device
- Once you are done with the installation, open the application, then download the GIF you like from the app that you would like to set as a wallpaper
- Now you need to have another application for setting up GIF as wallpaper, download GIF Live Wallpaper from Playstore
- Once you are done with installing that, you will need to grant a few permissions
- Now, open the application and load the downloaded GIF
- On the left hand side of the application, you will find a few options which you can use to adjust the size, speed, colour etc
- Once you are done with the adjustments, click on done.
- Then you will find an option to set GIF as wallpaper. Tap on apply to set that as wallpaper
This is how you can do that. Try this and make your wallpaper attractive.