We can agree that Google Chrome is one of the foremost feature packed browsers and it’s a number of the foremost useful options you’d wish in a browser. I additionally love the actual fact that I will alter a lot of Chrome options mistreatment Chrome extensions and Chrome flags. Another great point concerning Google Chrome is that it supports over a hundred languages and that’s merely extraordinary. This permits Chrome users to use the browser in any regional language and enjoy the net. Google for sure is aware of a way to bring users from each corner of the globe onto its platform. during this article, we tend to area unit attending to show you ways to change language in Google Chrome in order that you’ll get pleasure from mistreatment it in your own language.
there are more than 100 languages that are currently being supported by Google Chrome. They include English, Hindi, Spanish, French, Ductch, Danish, Afrikaans, Arabic, Bulgarian, Bengali, Chinese, Japanese, Irish, Italian, Russian, Samoan, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu, Korean, Latin, and more.
Steps for changing language in Google Chrome
- First, you need to open the Google Chrome application in your laptop or any other device and then click on the three dot icon on the top right corner of your screen.
- Then click on the settings page, click on the hamburger icon on the top left corner of the screen and click on advanced to expand the menu.
- Then click on languages.
- Now when the language tab opens, click on the ‘add languages’ option.
- Then select the language that you would like to use on the Google Chrome browser.
- Then click on the add button.
- Now after adding the language, you need to click on the three-dot icon beside the language of your choice and enable ‘disable Google Chrome in this language’.
- Then, after setting that, click on the relaunch button as the changes take effect.
- Now, the browser will be relaunched and then you just open the language settings again and click on ‘ move to the top’ option found next to your added language.
- That is it, you are now done with changing the langue in your Google Chrome.
We hope these simple and easy steps to change language in Google Chrome will be helpful for you.