Many of the new midrange and flagship mobile devices are arriving with display notches these days. The display notch is nothing but a cut-out at the top of the screen of the device. This display notch is indeed a great thing as it not only improves the looks but also helps the smartphone manufacturers to fit more screen while leaving room for the camera and sensors. Now in this article, we are sharing the best Android customization trick to turn Notch into a battery indicator. The best thing is that the app works on both rooted and non-rooted Android smartphone. So, let’s check out how to turn Notch Into a Battery Indicator.
How To Turn Notch Into a Battery Indicator
- First of all, download & install the Notch & S10 Battery Bar trial app.
- Once downloaded, open the app and grant the permissions.
- Now you will see a screen like below. The app provides users two options to add the battery indicator – Overlay & Wallpaper.
- There you need to tap on the ‘Overlay’ option and then enable the ‘Overlay (Beta)’. You can adjust the Width, Height from the same panel.
- Now tap on the Notch shape, and select the Notch shape that matches your phone’s display.
- You can do the same thing on custom Wallpapers by selecting the ‘Wallpaper’ option from Step 3.
That’s it; you are done! This is how you can turn Notch into a battery indicator.