Gboard, undoubtedly one of the best keyboard apps available on the Google Playstore. Gboard has an easy to use user interface when compared to that of the other applications. Google has made lots of improvements to the Gboard app. It has now got a new feature recently known as ‘Emoji Kitchen’. The Emoji Kitchen is a new Gboard exclusive feature that has been introduced by Google as an advancement in the Gboard app. This feature actually helps the users to communicate and express themselves in a better way with emoji mashups.
Creating Emoji Mashups With Gboard
This emoji kitchen feature is now currently rolled out for beta users, so you need to be using the beta version of the application to try this out.
- As a first step, click on this link and become a beta tester
- Now head to Google Play Store and install the Gboard Beta application on your android device
- Once you are done with the installation of the app, then open Gboard app
- Now click on ‘Preferences’ option under the settings of the app
- Here, you need to enable the options – Show emoji switch key, show emojis in symbols keyboard, and Emoji browsing suggestions
- Once you are done enabling the above mentioned options, head to any of the messaging apps like Messenger, WhatsApp, Hangouts and then tap on the keyboard
- Now tap on the Emoji option found on the keyboard, then it will show you some suggestions
- You can tap on different emoji combinations to create unique emojis
That is how you can create emoji mashups using Gboard for android.