Facebook, the most used social networking platform right now. There are a plenty of social networking websites available on the web. Facebook infact has been equipped with lots and lots of features. You might be aware that the social networking giant search engines like Google or Bing to index the user profiles with all their publicly available information.
But if you wish to prioritize your privacy, then you will definitely would like to disable that feature.
Steps To Remove Your Profile From Google Or Bing Searches
- As a first step, you will be required to login into your Facebook account
- Then click on the arrow button on the top right corner and then click on Settings and Privacy
- Now under Settings and Privacy, you will find the Settings option, just tap on it
- Then click on the Privacy option on the left-hand side panel
- You need to scroll down and find the section ‘How people find and contact you’
- Then click on Edit button behind the option ‘Do you want search engines outside of Facebook to link to your profile?’
- Below that section you will find an option ‘Allow search engines outside of Facebook to link to your Profile’
- Now you will see a confirmation message in a pop-up box, click on the Turn Off button
That’s it, you are done with the setup. This is how you can remove your Facebook profile from Google searches.