The notification center that comes in handy with the MIUI is not very much handy and even worth using it as well as it is not exciting at all to use. We should accept the fact that it is not as good as the stock Android notification center. So if you feel bad about choosing a device that runs on MIUI just because of the not so impressive notification center, then we are here to remove that impression from your mind and you can actually.
Get Android-like notification center in your device that runs on MIUI
The process of getting the stock and simple android notification center for your Android device isn’t a herculous task but only requires you to follow the basic simple steps mentioned below. Check them here and follow them, that is it, you are all set and done.
- To begin with, get the Material Notification Shade application from the Play store
- Then when you launch the application it will ask for a few permissions and you need to grant them to continue further by toggling the on/off button on the top of the application screen and then tap the three permissions and grant them and then tap on done
- You can configure a lot of things like the Themes, colors, layout, and more but the free version only supports basic functionalities
- Tap on the panel theme and select the one that you want
- Then tap on the notification theme and select the one you wish to have
This application also brings the stock Android features like one-finger swipe and reply from the notification panel into our devices which is the best part of it. So, you can not only experience the change in the look of your device but can also use in the stock Android way with it.