Sometimes we accidentally delete important emails from our Gmail inbox. Once you noticed the importance of the deleted mail, you can restore it from the Trash folder. But the biggest problem is most of the times we clean trash folder also.
So how can you restore your important mail that was deleted permanently? Do you have any idea? Don’t worry; there is a solution for this. Google provides support to restore your important emails in certain conditions.
Google maintain a backup copy of the permanently deleted emails for several days. You can contact Google Support by filling an online form to get back your important mail. For this follow the below steps:
1. Log in to your Gmail account
2. Open missing email support page. Here, you can report that your important emails got deleted.
3. In the form, your mail ID is automatically filled because you already logged in to your Gmail account.
4. Now select the date when you first observed that your important emails deleted.
5. Finally, in the description box, briefly, narrate your exact problem. You may mention that your account is compromised, or important emails accidently, whatever the reason describe it in a transparent manner. Google will consider it. Press submit button.
Once you have submitted the form, within half an hour you will get an email from Google support ID email@example.com. The mail explains whether Google able to recover your emails or not. If it recovered the emails, they would start again in your inbox.