One member in the Chinese forum Baidu with the screen name Mr. Ni666666 posted series of exploded Galaxy Note 7 photos. As per his own words, he left the phone charging at night, suddenly he heared sound and waken up. He found his phone caught fire.
It looks that using wrong charger caused this incident. Usually Samsung Galaxy Note 7 comes with white USB type-C charger. But if you observed the photos clearly, you can notice that the user connected third-party black charger to charge his phone.
Using the wrong voltage, and cheap quality chargers always damage battery or leads to fire. It happened number of times earlier. Samsung didn’t responded on the incident till now.
Samsung Galaxy Note 7 got highest benchmark results and stood as the sexiest device in terms of design and build quality. Soon the device is hitting Indian market.