Google Chrome is undoubtedly one of the best browsers available and is also the most popular browser. It supports some very cool and interesting features by default or with the help of some chrome extensions. Now, in this piece of article, let us know how to schedule websites in Chrome and set them to open later.
There comes certain situations at times when we would need to visit some certain websites at a certain time, for those times you can schedule certain websites to open them at a later time. Here are the simple steps that you need to follow
- First, you need to add the chrome extension called Open me later by techwyse in your Chrome browser
- Now open the website which you need to open at a later time or schedule to open later
- Then click on the extension icon from the Chrome’s task bar
- Then set up the date and time for that particular website to open at a certain time in your browser
- If you wish, you can even change the scheduled time by clicking on the clock icon of the extension
- You can see all the scheduled websites as a list there, just edit the date and time, then click on save
Open me later is thus a great extension that helps you to schedule websites.