YouTube, the most popular video sharing platform needs no introduction. Approximately 35 hours of video content is uploaded in it every single minute. Even the website has become the second most popular search engine in the internet.
If you want to search YouTube like a pro then you must know these simple tips of video search on the website.
Searching of videos on the website is pretty easy, but some simple tricks while you search can help you to search like a master
- For finding a specific YouTube channel, you just need to add the word channel to your search word separated by comma.
- You can limit your video search to recently uploaded videos by simply using keywords like this week, this month, today.
- If you want to see only the official content and no fan made videos or anything, all you need to do is just add the word partner to your query.
Ex: strong, partner
- Adding the word HD to your query will bring you only the high definition videos
- 3D clips can also be found the same way by just adding the word 3D to your query.
- Find lengthy videos in the popluar video sharing website by just adding the keyword long to your query search.
- The best part is that you can even mix and match the various keywords and use multiple keywords in one single search which will take you to your exact search result that you might need.
These simple tricks and keywords may thus help you to search YouTube like a pro and use YouTube.