Sharing our exact location has become very easy these days. Our smartphones have given us an easy way to share our current locations with our friends and dear ones and every one of us might be using this option very often these days, but as we all know we should be needing the internet access for this process and what if you don’t have access to the internet but still have to share your present location. Here is how you can do this sharing via text messages on your Android device.
Share Location Via A Text Message
The method is pretty simple and you don’t have to struggle a lot with this, just follow the steps below.
- And to do this thing, you will be needing the Android messages app installed on your device and many of our devices have this application by default, so you don’t have to worry. If you don’t have just get it downloaded and installed on your device
- And you need to set this application as your default messaging application on your device
- Then once you are done with the basic and the beginning setup, then just tap on create new message option, and then select the contact to which you wish to send your location to
- Then tap on the plus icon and then select the option location from the pop-up menu and it will locate your position on the map and then will show up the thumbnail inside the message, then you can add the required message that you wish to send along with it and then finalize the text message to send it.
- This simple way of sharing your presence on the map via Android messages can thus help you in sharing your presence with your friends and dear ones via text messages easily.
Do try this process the next time you need and you will like it.