Smartphones have become part of lives and almost everyone has a budget range smartphone of their own these days. And our smartphone cameras have almost replaced cameras in many occasions for the middle class people. We can try some fun tricks with our smartphones which I am going to tell you in this piece of article.
Some interesting and cool camera tricks that you must know are
- Smartphone cameras can capture the infrared beam. If you directly shoot your TV remote control on to your smartphone camera, in the phone’s display you can be able to see the purple beam, which is the infrared.
- You can actually capture some candid and interesting shots using telescope and kaleidoscope. Just place your camera lens very close to the telescope to capture the magnified image. In the same way, you can even capture the colourful patterns in a kaleidoscope.
- Your camera can actually help you to digitize your old negatives. You can just simply capture the negatives from your camera and use the negative filter in your phone to turn it into a digital photo copy. Or if you want to make them look perfectly nice, then make use of some apps like Lomography, HELMUT film scanner.
- Most of the smartphones these days come with the panorama mode built in in them. You can use it while in a journey on a train. It actually comes out easy and this is juts cool.
- Many smartphones these days come with a built in barcode and QR code reader. If not we can even scan the codes with the help of some applications available for free in the Playstore. Office lens, CamScanner are some of them you can try.
- Your phone cameras can see more than your eyes and can know more than your brain. With the help the app Google Goggles, you can be able to convert the text to digital format and can even process the text and translate any language instantly to read it there itself.
These above mentioned camera tricks aren’t just fun tricks but also some useful tricks that you must give a try.