Facebook is a very much familiar word for every one of us. And definitely, the thing we all need to accept is every one of us might be spending lots of our time scrolling through the newsfeed of our Facebook. If you are also one among those many people who use Facebook a lot, you might be aware of the various different ways of customizing your news feed that allows you to have your custom Facebook news feed. And snoozing someone is also a part of it, if you feel someone is annoying you or you just don’t want to get their posts or any activities on your news feed then you can actually snooze them. So, here is how you can do that.
Snooze Someone You Don’t Like
- As a very first and basic thing, you need to login to your Facebook account in your Facebook application on your Android device or the desktop whichever you use
- Then when you logged in to your account, just scroll through your news feed and just go to the post from that particular person whom you wish to snooze
- Head to the post by the person and then tap on the three-dot icon
- You will see a drop-down menu with lot many options like save the post, hide post and you will also find snooze ‘person’s name’ for 30 days
These steps will snooze the person from your newsfeed for 30 days and after that, you will start to see their posts on your newsfeed and here is how you can delete the snooze from your Facebook settings
- For this, you need to head to the Facebook account of the person whom you snoozed earlier
- Then go to the snoozed option and then click on the end snooze option
Thus get rid of annoying people at least from your newsfeed if you can’t get rid of them from your life.