Social networking giant Facebook has recently launched a new design for its website interface. The company has even come up with a new dark mode. Earlier, Facebook used to have a dark mode interface only for its web interface, but now, it seems to be coming up with this feature for the Android Facebook app users as well.
Steps to Enable Dark Mode on Facebook Android App:
Facebook is slowly rolling out the dark mode feature for its Facebook mobile app. If you have already received the update, then you can manually enable the feature. Here are the steps that you need to follow to enable the dark mode on Facebook Android app in 2020.
- As a first step, you need to download the latest version of the Facebook app in your android mobile from the Google Play Store. If you already the application, then you can just update it.
- Once you have the updated version of the app, then open the Facebook app and login with your account.
- Then, tap on the ‘Settings & Privacy’ option from the available options.
- Now within the Settings option, you will find the Dark Mode button.
- You can simply click on it to enable it.
If you are aware of the features of Android 10, then you must be knowing that an Android 10 run smartphone will allow the users to turn any apps interface into the dark mode, but if you are running on an older version of Android, then we cannot do anything other than waiting for the update to be rolled out by the company.