Google Chrome undoubtedly the most popularly used internet browsers and it is also among the very few browsers that have stolen the hearts of the users.
We may be accessing the internet across different types of devices and on various platforms. But Chrome browser is the common thing. Have you ever thought of having a synchronized data browsing history and favorites and bookmarks and all. It is possible now with the help of this people’s favorite browser.
The process to set this up isn’t a complicated one, but a very simple thing and just requires a few steps below.
• To start this process, you will need a Google account for synchronizing the browser data across the devices.
• So, if you have that you can just proceed with this step by opening the Chrome browser in one of your devices and then clicking on settings option, you can access the settings option by clicking on the three dot icon on the top right corner of the browser window
• Now navigate to the People section in that settings page, you can find the option sign into chrome there where you can sign in using your Google account to synchronize the browser data with your Google account
• Just click on that option and it will let you know various aspects and information of synchronizing it within your various devices, just go through them and click on ok got it
• That is it, you are done with setting up and the data will be automatically synchronized and settled
• Whenever you need to use the sync data on any other device of yours, you can just simply log onto to the same Google account that you have set to sync in the Google chrome of that device