VLC is one of the top-rated apps among the users for playing media files. The media player is available in Windows, Android and iOS devices. The best thing about this media player is that this media player supports a huge number of video file formats and it actually offers a better watching experience to the users. Apart from regular media players, VLC media player can be a bit different as it allows you to cut video clips and even allows you to watch 3D movies. It even allows you to add watermarks to videos without any need of any other apps or softwares.
Add Watermark To Videos In VLC Media Player
Let us now get into the process and learn how to add watermark to videos in VLC media player.
- As a first step, launch the VLC media player application on your computer
- Now, open the video to which you would like to add watermark
- Next click on the ‘Tools’ tab
- Then select ‘Effects and Filters’ from the options available in the drop-down menu
- You will get a new pop-up window, there you need to head to the tab Video Effects
- From the video effects option, you will find the ‘Overlay’ tab, tap on it
- Enable the ‘Add logo’ option and locate the watermark file
- Now set up the line adjustments, opacity according to your requirements and finally click on save
- Once it is done, you will be able to see the watermark on the video, then you need to record the video which we think you might already know, if not we will be coming up with another step by step guide for that tomorrow
If you know how to record a video, then you are good to go and you are done with the video. Stay tuned to ComputerEra for our tomorrow’s article if you want to know how to record a video using VLC media player.