We are so much used to Android smartphones and with the best features they have been providing us, we have almost become addicted to them, but still, there are some disadvantages with them that we just ignore. And one of them is that the Android phones scroll feature needs us to keep the finger movement continuous and without our finger scrolling, the pages don’t go up. But here is a solution from us for this problem, check this out.
- To begin the process, you need to get an application from the Google Play store which is available to download for free for the users and it is the Easy Scroll
- Like the name suggests this application makes the process of scrolling through the pages on your Android device a pretty easy one
- You just need to download and install the application and after it got installed on your device, it will show you a widget on the screen using which you can scroll through the pages automatically.
- Easy Scroll Android app even allows you to adjust the settings and customize as per your choice.
- You can set up the scrolling speed, and also set the option to scroll any content that is scrollable
- But sadly this application as access the Nougat’s accessibility settings runs only on Android device’s that run on Android Nougat and above.
- So, it is up to you, how to customize this application, if you would like to give your fingers some rest while scrolling.
Finger up, finger down, are you not bored of this regular scrolling task, try this application which allows you to go through the pages a bit different and effortlessly go through the entire contents. Read the entire PDF page or go through the entire website until the bottom of the website with giving it a scrolling as this app allows automatic scrolling.