The world has been taking a shift over wireless technologies. May it be listening to the audio, or connecting to the internet, everyone is going wireless. Have you ever wished to know the battery level of the device connected via Bluetooth to your device right on your device and without having to access that Bluetooth device? It sounds great right!!!! And it works great as well. Here is how you can get that done
- To start with you have to get the application BatON from the Android play store which is available to download for free
- Then connect the Bluetooth device to your Android device, pair it and connect it
- Now when opening the application you will be able to see the battery level of the Bluetooth device connected and you can also get to see the battery level by just swiping down the notification panel
- The percentage of the battery refreshes every 3 hours and you can also set it to refresh more frequently
- Click on the hamburger icon in the application and click on settings, then tap auto measure
- Then click on the Measure frequency and then select 15 minutes from the list
That is it, you are done, and do try the BatON application.