Smartphones these days come up with so many pre-installed applications from the device manufacturer. Such applications are most commonly known as bloatware. So, here we go, we are presenting you the process of removing bloatware from your non-rooted Android devices. It is a must know procedure as it lets you and helps you in making your device capable of sufficient storage.
Steps To Remove Bloatware
- As a first thing, you need to enable developer options in your device. This can be done by heading to Settings -> About Phone -> Build Number (Tap on build number 7-10 times and your developer options will get activated).
- Now you will see developer option in your settings and tap on it. Then scroll down and enable the USB Debugging option.
- Now you need to download and install Debloater tool in your Windows PC. It will allow you to remove system apps from your device that you don’t wish to have.
- After installing the above-mentioned software, just connect your Android device with USB cable to your PC. Now you need to wait for the tool to detect your device.
- After the device is detected, you will need to scan the apps that are being currently installed on your device, and that includes your system apps. Simply mark the apps that you want to remove.
- Then, you just need to click on the apply button, and this action will block all those apps from your device. They will no longer be there on your device to consume your memory.
IF you want, you can also undo this process by un-ticking them to access them again. That’s it! You are done, now all those apps will be removed from your device. Your device storage will be free from them.
Go ahead and remove all the unnecessary applications from your Android device.