There are a lot of different ways for capturing your desktop screen of the web pages on your Google Chrome browser. You can make use of the very old print screen key option, or even capture the screen using a windows snipping tool or any other third party applications of your choice. There are also different Chrome extensions for taking screenshots.
But very few people know that the Google Chrome is actually capable of taking screenshots. It has the built-in capability to screen capture your desktop without the help of any third party application or extension.
- Open any web page using the Chrome browser
- Then go to Settings>Developer Tools or you can just simply press F12 key
- You can see a pop window open
- Click on the device toolbar icon and you can observe that icon turned into blue
- Now come back to the web page without closing the pop-up window
- Select the device from the list of devices available there
- Set the zoom to 100%
- You can click the rotate button if you wish to change the orientation
That is it, you are now all done with the setup and here is how you can capture the screen
- You can see a three dot icon on the right side of the webpage, click on it
- Click on show device frame option to enable it
- Now finally you can just click on the capture screenshot option from, the same menu, which will save a screenshot of the device in PNG format.