While WhatsApp continues to lead the communication industry by introducing new features day by day and attracting the users, there is also space for various other applications like Telegram, Hike among the teenagers. Telegram messenger especially is popular because of the publicity it got on the social media saying it as an Indian app. But not many of you know that it is not actually an Indian app. It is a German app. Ok, let us now get into the topic and learn how to get multiple accounts in telegram messenger.
The application, in fact, features this multiple accounts feature, and this is how you can use it. We are here explaining the process of adding the second account, so make sure you logged in with one of your accounts into the chat messenger before you head towards this process
- Launch the application and you will find a hamburger icon on the top left corner of the screen
- You will find your name on the top of the pulled out menu tap on the arrow button next to it
- Tap on the add account option
- Now add the number of your second telegram account
- Then tap on the tick option on the top right corner of the screen
- The next step is phone verification, so just wait for your phone to auto verify the code or just enter the code and tap on tick option
- On the next page enter your name and hit the check mark option
That is it you are done with the setup and when you would like to switch between the multiple accounts in telegram messenger, just tap on the hamburger icon on the top left and you will find your accounts listed, tap on the one you wish to use in the chat messenger.