There has been a lot of increase in the usage of mobile phones in the past few years. This lead to the increase of carriers and mobile operators in India. The one thing with the users is that they stop using the SIM card once they exhausted the free data given by the operator and tend to forget the details like the number and all which leads to the issue as they can even call someone else to help them find their own mobile number.
That kind of a situation is quite annoying as we cannot even place a missed call if it doesn’t have a minimum balance. In such situations, you can follow the simple process even if you sent have balance in that number.
Let us now see the process of checking the mobile number in some popularly used networks.
- For all the Airtel users, *121# is the USSD code that they can just dial and know their number
- The USSD code for the Aircel users is *1# or they can either dial *131# for checking their number
- *1# is the USSD code that the BSNL users can dial to check their number
- Idea users can simply dial *147# from their SIM to check their mobile number even without any balance
- *580# is the code for all the Docomo users that they can use to check their number
- Vodafone users can find their mobile number using the USSD code *111*2#
Thus, you may be using any SIM of the above networks, you may find your number with these simple steps