Android devices are coming in handy for many of our tasks these days. Many of us are relying on smartphones for doing many things. One such stock app that comes by default with all the Android smartphones is the Clock app.
And today in this piece of article, we are going to focus a bit more on that app get the most out of it.
Using the Clock App
• Do you know that you can open the app with just a single tap? You don’t have to head to the app menu every time you wish to open the application. Then, simply tap on the clock widget which can be found on every smartphone screen
• You can even use the clock as your screensaver, this can be done pretty simple, just go to the settings, and then click on Display, then click on Screensaver. Finally click on Clock option there, by tapping the gear icon you can even set the style of the screensaver
• A huge sound in the middle of the sleep can be quite annoying, so a gradually increasing tone can be quite good, clock app allows you to set a gradually increasing tone, you can set this by opening the clock application.
Then tap the three dot icon, then tap the gradually increase tone from the drop-down list and you can even pick how long the effect to last
• Another most interesting and useful feature in this application is the Do Not Disturb mode. You can customize this mode as you like and manage the notifications to not to disturb you
• This app even allows you to silence the ringtone of an alarm after a particular time you have set. You can set this by going into the app settings and then click on Silence option and finally selecting the time
Thus, these wonderful less known features of the app can make your Android devices more useful.